View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by redpepper:
"I think I will have avoided the real issues if I were to break this commitment."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
There is nothing to avoid, I am black and white in this. This isn't a negative in my eyes, this is complete clarity. I know I will take a little heat for sure from a lot of people in this but in cases of definitive boundaries there should be radical honesty.
I'm not sure you understood that the issues I would be avoiding were MY OWN (being alone, loving myself, spending time with myself more), not "ours." It is black and white, either I chose to avoid the issues "I" have (by seeking others to be in my life as a way to avoid) and break my commitment or face up to what I need to work on.

It's all within me and now that I am aware of it of course I will chose to work on it... what else is there? I love you deeply and in a way that I have never loved before. We are bonded in a way that is rare and beautiful. I know that and respect it as something that is out side of my baggage and issues that need to be dealt with..... it's not in my nature to be lazy about working on my stuff. I will do the work as you will do yours and years from now we will look back and laugh... ahhhhahahahahhhhaaa