View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 04:22 PM
sagency's Avatar
sagency sagency is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: U.S. Pacific Northwest
Posts: 133

Consider a psychiatrist rather than a psychologist.

Also, if she has seen a therapist and is still having trouble, consider seeing a different one. They're each unique in their skills, insights, and techniques, and sticking with one that isn't working might be as much about the doctor as the patient.

Reply With Quote