Thread: So like..
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 03:50 PM
Banned

Ya know, I don't expect you to really listen to this, but I'm gonna say it anyway. And yes, you are young, but I've known many people your age capable of grasping this, and since you've already claimed superior maturity due to your tough life in other posts, I'm just going to lay it out there.

You just love being a victim. Everything you've written suggests that you really embrace this victimhood. And I can certainly see why that would be appealing because that would mean that you don't have to take any responsibility for your own happiness. Just like your view on Karma, you seem to think that everybody owes you something. You even said that you were entitled to your girlfriend. I'm sure there's NOTHING you could have possibly done to precipitate your girlfriend leaving you. I'm sure that you view it as all her fault.

Well, as long as that's what you're looking for, that's what you're going to get. Getting tired of partners treating you like crap? Learn to stop picking such crappy partners and pick better partners. Rather than sitting around whining about how the world done you wrong, examine what you're doing to allow it to happen. Basically, take some responsibility for your circumstances.

This is what we call "growing up". You have great chance to make some great choices that will determine the man you're going to be. I'm sure you're more than capable of it too, but only if the attitude you continue to show in your posts makes a serious fundamental shift.

Last edited by Ceoli; 10-18-2009 at 03:54 PM.