View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nouryia View Post
Closetpoly - The way I worked around that with my husband (because our NRE caused him a lot of insecurity and jealousy at first) was to hold back the touchy-feely stuff when we are all together or to try and include him. I try to save the more tender, 'gazing into your soul moments' for times when the bf and I are alone. Things will even out over time so I'm told...
Yupp, I'm happy to confirm that I am in a much better place now than I was 2-3 weeks ago. I started this whole elaborate stage 1-6 of intimacy when in a group setting blabla, chucked it all away and ended up with them being good friends around me, a greeting kiss and some time to say goodbye. All good, all easy peasy. We also agreed on a time-schedule, starting when he returns from a 5 week holiday end of august, that I feel comfortable with. Me "giving" them time, as up til now, was just disastrous, as I had no room to react or feel sad. Me and Vanilla are closer than ever, and for the first time in a long long while, I don't feel scared of losing her, I just feel alone and empty when she's gone. Gives me a lot of room to work on what's the real issue, her having an actual secondary relationship. :-) Or the real real issue, who am I? :-)

Don't fear god, don't worry about death; What is good is easy to get, and what is terrible is easy to endure.
-Epicurus

Last edited by ClosetPoly; 07-17-2011 at 03:48 PM.