View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 03:09 AM

Thank you PolyExplorer.

What is amazing to me is that this is the second time this has happened to me. My first marriage ended when my ex-wife took a boyfriend and divorced me. She said that she couldn't be herself with me.

With RBR, I took a very different tact in our marriage, making sure that I did not put demands on RBR. She tells me that she is under a lot of pressure from me, but can't tell me why or about what. I have supported her emotionally and financially for 20 years, supported her through several businesses that she wanted to start that failed, supported her flitting here and there, trying new things before she is off to the next thing, supported her desire to be a stay at home mom, supported her desire to go back to school, I just can't figure out where this goes wrong.

She gave me the typical "it's not you, it's me" response. It seems so lame, but I wonder if it's actually true.

Either way, she has become so selfish, she's willing to break up our home, hurt our children, hurt me, anything to get what she thinks she wants. It's all very hard to endure once again.

I hope your situation turns out better than this one is going too.

Cheers!
Rider