View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 06:03 AM

When she was lolling around in bed whining and carrying on about not doing well and you gave her time and space and talked with the husband, I wish this could of been gotten to the bottom of.

I remember writing about that and saying that I would go in and ask her what is going on, call a meeting between all three of you and get it all out.... I don't know what happened in the end but I seem to remember that my suggestion was cringed upon. I'm glad that you are getting to the bottom of what was going on. I have never been a third in a triad, in a "V" yes. I found that when I asserted my place and feelings of being left out and wanting more support and equality I was basically told that I was not worth the depth and effort... just a casual thing that meant no investment... of course not in so many words. You are worth so much more than that, which is what seems to have happened to you also....

next time, PLEASE Ceoli.... make sure that you are equal by getting in their faces and getting the respect you need and deserve by pushing them to give it to you. Otherwise you may just waste your time and heart again, like this couple caused you to do.

I hope this is not damaging your self esteem and confidence as you have so much to offer and deserve everything you dream of.