View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 11:28 PM

Default Hello from Big Sky country

Hi,

Where to start? Well, my wife of nearly twenty years fell out of love with Montana, our tiny town and the homesteading lifestyle. She moved back to the city in March, though we decided to embrace polyamory months before that, in December. See, we still love each other, more probably now than even when we were living together. Since she's left I've developed a close sexual relationship with an old friend, and have also found several regular lovers. Of course, they all know about each other.

But, of course there's a but; there's nothing like crisis to make people seek council, right? My "primary" "(old friend) is having huge jealousy problems with my newest lover because she very young (20) and gorgeous. My newest lover has decided she's interested in only a sexual relationship. Another friend of almost two decades decided that we should look at other other aspects of our relationship after my wife moved back to Colorado, but what she failed to inform me of was that she viewed myself being poly as nothing more than something to be "fixed" and now (after days of manipulation and drama) she's pissed that I refuse to not see other people.

Sorry, about dumping all this, but, that's why I'm here; to see what I did wrong, what I did right, and what I could do better in the future.

Montanarchist