View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKaos View Post
Um, how do you have time to have sex 1-4 times a day? Don't you work? Do you do other things such as eat sleep and bathe? How long does the sex last each time? I always wonder when i hear people talk about getting "enough" sex. I think they must be getting it three or four times a year, then i find out they are doing it anywhere from 4 times a week to 4 times a day. That's a TON of sex for people who do other things besides have sex.

As far as your problem goes... I fixated on this "not enough sex" thing and now i have to finish reading the rest.
Wow. That was also my most immediate take-away reading this. I was just having a conversation with my sweetie last night about sex frequency (he has gotten more involved with another woman recently) and new vs. established relationships. 1-4 times a day every day would not leave me fulfilled, it would leave me in pain!

On a more serious note, if this is what you need, it's valid to ask for it. I would say that since this is your first time and it's all very new, proceed slowly, carefully and also keep E in the loop. He needs to know how it's going. I would allow for times you might have to change plans in the beginning, but try to really hear whether it's critical or whether Rider is using it as an unconscious way to sabotage having to negotiate with you over your needs.