Thread: Help me please.
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 04:31 AM

Oh, that's ridiculous. Your fault? The new gf is being entirely unreasonable, it seems to me.You're reaching out and she is being resistant.

It's very very common, and recommended, for metamours to meet eventually, with respectful PMs or emails in the meantime, feelings of warmth and sharing. Everyone has to get along and meeting each other can only facilitate that!

Your gf needs to do more research into poly if she is gonna attempt to have 2 gfs. Whether she and new gf get back together, or she finds someone else she just can't resist, you can't just run into this kind of thing willy nilly and hope for the best. You're all adults here. It takes work from all parties to facilitate this. This isn't a secret affair. Everyone needs to be on the same page or it won't work. Don't let yourself feel guilty, you're the one trying here!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place. --Shaw

me: Mags, female, pansexual, 59, loving and living with
miss pixi, female, pansexual, 37