View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 04:19 AM

Our dinner together just proved the love that we all three share. Lover for example really had fun talking and hanging out with Jewell: Alone! It was obvious that when I popped in to hang they wanted their space. Talk about metamour love. So I took a shower, looked for my necklace that got eaten by the bed, and took over lovers light jacket. Lover came in first to coach me on how to make his kind of rice (I use brown, he uses jasmine), and pinch my butt. We do not show PDA, at all. It is just how it rolls with us. When Jewell is distracted or we catch a moment alone we hug and kiss. I was working on dinner. No 7 year old, just the woogie, who is a great little self sufficient soon to be 2 year old. The night was really relaxing. In a way Jewell got to see what its like with just the two of us there and why I like to escape ever so often. When Jewelll took a shower I took over Lovers lap to kiss him, and bury his face in my boobs, which gets him giggling. Dinner was perfect. Everything was so relaxing. We when leave we have a unspoken thing we do. First Jewell and the kids leave. I have a moment to hug and kiss Lover before tagging along. Lover always says he is not going to walk me out, but he always does. As he waved us off he said he loved his insane friends. It made everyone feel good, especially me. I know in a way he was aiming it at me.

Lover takes better care of my children than my mother. That is hardly a complement to Lover once you get to know my mom. He has done so much for us. I do not know anyone that would not only take me on but my whole family. I am in town hanging with nutty mom! This will probably be the last time. It just hurts me too much. Whole different blog right there so I will stop. On with this week!! Maybe I will try to find Lover a better name.....