View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 09:53 AM

wow, I can't believe it's been almost a week since I've posted news in here.

well, I'm not entirely sure what is happening with mama and the BF. she says that they can't be in a relationship anymore but she still wants to be friends. I've talked to him and he seems to be having a harder time accepting it than she is. not really sure if there's anything I can do to help.

I do have a problem with them being friends though. they had strong feelings for each other. they both say they have pushed them aside but I know it isn't that easy to do.

I wouldn't have a problem but after talking to him I've found out some things. I was 100% on the back burner. she bad mouthed me, she talked about leaving me. he says he talked her out of it. obviously stuff she never told me. I always thought we were happy. now she tells me that it went too far, she crossed too many boundaries.

if it happened once, I'm pretty sure it can happen again. I think I'm going to talk to her about counseling when I get home before we try this again.

now I'm not sure what to say to the girl I've been chatting with from OKC. it's been getting warm the past couple of days.