View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 02:31 PM

Default Checking In :)

Wow! I can't believe it's been almost three months since my last postings.

So much has happened, I don't even know where to begin.

We have had ups and downs lately. Including a short stretch with LOTS of downs, but WE MADE IT! Our bond grows stronger each and every day. I think we can really do this

My next big hurdle is telling my Mother. EEK!

The plan is to get some coffee this weekend, take a ride thru the country and lay it out there. Can someone talk me out of this? lol Kidding. My mother and I are pretty close. I think she will be ok with it eventually, if not immediately. But I am dreading it. I'm an only child, the "golden" child. I am afraid she will never look at me the same again. Is that rational? Probably not, but I am such a great procrastinator that I can make myself believe it. :P

Any suggestions? I have no idea how to begin this conversation. This is what I've come up with...

"so, you know my friend Pinky.....Yeah. she's swell. I really like her....a lot....and hubby does too."

"have you ever met someone you felt you've known all your life....."

"You know how you always wanted more grandkids?"

"this is gonna sound really wierd, but....Hubby and I have decided to bring another girl with three kids into our family. Yeah, we're fucking. All of us."

Love you guys! You make me feel slightly normal

Married Bi-female in a poly-fi triad with Girlfriend Pinky1223 and Hubby - Poppa