View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 01:35 AM

Been reading through the forum for a while now and regularly reading and semi-regularly posting on other poly/mono groups. Decided it was time to introduce myself.

I'm a straight mono female involved with a straight poly male, D. He has two other straight mono female partners, Ki and Ka.

D is 50, Ki is 52, Ka is 51 and I'm 44. I've been with him 3 years; Ka about 3 1/2 years; he and Ki dated for a few months when they were in their early 20s, then were apart for a number of years and started seeing each other on and off about 12 years ago. During the time apart, both married and divorced. Ka is divorced also and I've never been married. None of us live with D nor have children with him. Ka moved in with Ki in January after her rent increased dramatically. D lives with his brother and I live alone.

We are all committed to the relationship and see it as long-term. D is not looking for and does not want any more relationships. Three is his magic number. The three of us are not looking for other relationships.

My relationship with D has evolved during the time we've been together, as have his relationships with Ka and Ki, along with the relationships between us girls and all four of us - am working on a much more in-depth post covering this along with the biggest on-going issues we face as we build a family together.

And that's it in a nutshell. Hope to get the longer post up in the next couple of days.

Thanks for reading.