View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 12:38 PM

serial, you constantly misunderstand and misconstrue my posts.

I do not say celibacy encourages pedophilia in general. I referred specifically to the Catholic Church, where institutionalized "celibacy" has worked as a cover for condoned pedophila for hundreds of years.

Paul's end times predictions and recommendations on how to live til the Kingdom came has backfired in a most tragic and damaging way. While of course there are kind and truly spiritual celibates in the Church, the perverts/criminals are so common as to be casually accepted and even encouraged by the most high cleric, the pope himself.

Celibacy is a dangerous concept. It's not nice to fool Mother Nature. Also, priests do rape girls and female adult parishioners as well.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place. --Shaw

me: Mags, female, pansexual, 59, loving and living with
miss pixi, female, pansexual, 37