View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenchaos View Post
But you make a good point about giving some to get some. Over time I could probably get used to their PDA if it means sharing in this part of his life. The first time I spent the whole day with them he got the feeling she was feeling neglected even though her husband was there. I'd rather not rock the boat but go figure.
The give some to get some goes for him and his OSO too, as Anne pointed out. How long have they been dating? They are more than likely able to keep their paws off each other until you get more used and comfortable to everyone hanging out together.

Quote:
I guess this brings me to ask why some people can be satisfied with just one person at a time while others need multiples. But that's probably been talked to death and opens another can of worms.
Just speaking for myself, I don't necessarily require polyships to be happy, but polyships is what I have ended up with, because I chose to be open to the possibility. Plenty of people do desire multiple relationships from the get-go,though, and it probably has a lot to do with variety, the sheer amount of affection and attention available, and the feeling you just have MORE (love, time, energy, affection, nurture) to give.

Quote:
Thanks for your input, BU! You seem well-versed in these matters
*blush*