View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 06:35 PM

Smile A little about SunshineAngel

I have not made my way through this entire site as of yet, but working on it. For now, here is a small tidbit of information about us.

I have been married to my husband for 20 years now (celebrated our 20th this past January), together for 25 (high school sweethearts). We have two teenage boys, who I'm sure realized long ago, that we aren't your typical "mom & dad" I'm sure those that know us personally will figure out who this is from that statement alone - and to them I ask the same respect now as I've always given you ty

We have been hobby swingers for about 10 years now. DH has a sex drive that I just couldn't keep up with in the beginning, so a gf he was told to find For us, we prefer relationships rather then a 'wham-bam-thank you ma'am' type of approach. Everyone has their way of doing things...this is ours.

I have been interested in a poly (triad more so) relationship for at least half our hobby years, and we have made a couple attempts. Some of which have ended very badly, others not so bad. We are currently in another triad relationship and it too has it's own set of complications (another post to be made in another area), but we feel we have learnt a lot from our other experiences...

more to follow as I think of it...thanks for reading about me