View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 03:00 AM

Wow, what a weekend. It's been a busy one but somehow I've come out of it completely refreshed and ready to take on everything that needs taking on. I think maybe it has come from taking the weekend to do things that I really wanted to do. I think it's also helped that for the most part I've only had to be responsible for myself this weekend. It was a much needed break from being the caregiver.

I got to spend the night with RP last night. She is such a wonderful, beautiful and caring person. (Mental note: I must tell her things like that more often ) I feel so fortunate to have her in my life. I'm also very fortunate to be completly at ease with Mono and PN. Everything is just comfortable in their house. How did I get so lucky?

I had a couple of hours of quiet time with my husband this afternoon before he headed out for work again and now I'm by myself in the house taking care of me (which tonight consisted of hot tub time and some ice cream). The hot tub was to help ease some sore muscles from a couple of pretty intense derby games yesterday and the ice cream is just because I like ice cream. I think I might actually be ready to go back to work in the morning.