View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 07:20 PM

Default You Love Me?

I went out to help Jewell with watering the animals. She stared off into the distance, and I wrapped my arms around her. "I wish we could have sex like we did in the beginning." Jewell began. "I could quit hormones if you want and we could try to get it back. I don’t think it will work though."

"We can only evolve. We got to find new exciting ways to make love to each other." I stated.

I took Woogie and made lunch. Jewell came slinking past me and crashed in bed. I came and snuggled her.

"Why are you with me? All the other girls left me because I couldn’t cock them, and I just could never be 'the man'. They couldn’t stand my transgendered-ness. "

"Why do you think?"

"Because you love me?"

I rewarded her wordlessly. I touched her, and played with her for a while. I fell to her side becoming the outer spoon. We watched the promising storm clouds as they grew, twisted and expanded. I held her.

"It's weird becoming a woman. I got to let go of this man conditioning. I am embarrassed sometimes, like yesterday, I needed you, as my safety, and security. "

I pulled her closer, and held her tighter. I thinks she understands how much I do love her. She is super insecure at first, but relaxes. She knows I am not going to run off with Lover, or love her any less. I am here for her, like she has been there for me. We give each other everything we can with no strings attached.