View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
Anyways, is he going to stay your client for a long time? And his mom? My main concern would be that he'd be awkward around you if he says no, and you around his mom is he says yes.

I think if you tell him, do it when he has the option to leave right away, so he doesn't feel trapped, but can also stay to talk more about it if he wants to. What does your husband think? As he always had partners who knew he was poly from the start too?
My client relationships are very long term. Lifetime actually so it is a bit of an issue on that front, but not a real biggie.

I am not really worried about him saying no. He is sending ALL SORTS OF SIGNALS to let me know he is interested. Plus the more hints I keep dropping, the more he is warming up, just haven't come right out and said, "I want to fuck your brains out and hubby is good with it."

Yes, 27 is old for virgin, but he would be the last person in the world to initiate anything. Perfect gentleman to the core, but unless I'm a completely clueless idiot (and the few other people that have been observing his behaviour around me) he is ready to be broken. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part, but I don't really think so.

I will tell him at the end of our driving lesson on Sunday just before he goes home so he has time to think about it before our next date.

As for my previous relationships and my hubby's relationships everyone has gone in knowing the status. This is the first time we have ever considered crossing from normal to "fun".

Last edited by Happy; 07-01-2011 at 11:07 PM.