View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneintherain View Post
I have all sorts of snarky stuff I want to say about this guy, especially as you seem to spend a lot of time thinking you want to break up with him but instead I'll just suggest you say something along this line to him. (BEFORE you get there, so he has time to let it sink in)

"I really like you, and you've seen I am not opposed to group sex, but I want to be the one to bring it up if it is going to happen. If you show me you respect this boundary of mine, I will feel much more comfortable exploring this with you in the future."
You might add, "If you DON'T respect this boundary, I will be less likely to consider group sex with you, and if pushed, may end our relationship entirely."

Or whatever else you might want/need to say.

You've mentioned that this guy has been nicer and more giving to you than any previous partners you've had, but I really feel like throwing the old 'other fish in the sea' cliche at you.... You really *deserve* to have what you need from a partner. Respect isn't so much to ask, and should be a cornerstone in any relationship. Don't let this guy - or anyone else - use you or fail to respect you.