View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 06:47 AM

The other guy doesn't even know I like him. The first guy didn't either. I don't plan on doing anything with him, especially not cheating on my boyfriend. It's the fact that I'm developing these feelings at all that really scares me. Is it so hard to imagine that it would be a hard thing to admit, even to yourself? I tend to repress things a lot, I'm trying to get over it but it's not something I can do overnight.

I have been tearing myself up over whether or not to tell my boyfriend, or just try to wait it out and see if it goes away. I don't know if I'm in love with this other guy, I honestly haven't known him long enough. I feel something but I'm not quite sure what except it's not just physical or hornyness or whatever. But given how long the feelings and stuff went on last time, I don't know how to make them go away without just stopping trying to get close to people at all. It's not like I can predict it, I've met and gotten to know a lot of guys and it hasn't happened. Most of my friends are guys and I care for them very much, but in a friendship kind of way.

Also maybe poly isn't even the right word or description. I don't know, that's why I'm asking for help or advice or whatever...

Last edited by Silia; 06-29-2011 at 07:55 AM.