View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 12:52 AM

I spent some time with a counselor many years ago about my anger. I have done really well for a long time. this was an isolated issue. I think it has to do with several things. stress from deployment, separation from the family, and a lack of communication on both of our parts. it's hard when all you have is skype and email. the time zone thing is kind of a pain too.

I don't want to control their relationship. all I want from her is honesty and to keep me in the loop. I don't ask her to but she lets me know when she leaves for the gym and when she is on her way home. she tells me when she is going to her friends house at home. why couldn't she let me know she was leaving the bar late?

by the way, they took the pictures I wanted this morning. WOW!!!! AMAZING!!!! she sends me naked pics all the time but they are all in bathroom mirrors with her phone. when she actually gets to pose, which is what I really wanted, absolutely amazing. she is amazingly photogenic. she is also amazingly hot.

I love my wife and she loves me. if I didn't realize it before, I do now. I think, after this morning, she realizes just how hard this is on me. deployment, separation, work, poly....I have a lot on my plate right now. I'm so ready to get home.