View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 05:49 PM
Banned

Unhappy thanks... but why do we fight?

Thank you for the advice it helpes and I am trying to both live for now but think about what we might do in the future. Kind of a hard balancing act. Last night my husband and i got in a big fight and that always upsets K as her parents had vilent abusive fights. My husband and i get loud and yell sometimes, but we never are vilent. I finialy found out that my husband was feeling a little less loved and that there were a few small things he wants me to change. He told me that the only thing that would 100% "fix" things is to split me in two, but he knows that's not possible. He said he loves K, in his own way, but that he does love me more/different. He said while he likes the sex and the time the three of spend together he also wants me all to him self. I said well it is impossible to have me all to yourself and to have the fun time with all three of us, doing both at once just is impossible. He said he knew that and that is why he is so confused. I told him that he is first in my life and that no matter what he asks in regards to the three of us I'd do, even make my self not love K. He said he'd never ask me to do that and that made me very happy. He just wants me to be aware of his needs more. We talekd calmer and more one-on-one deeper than we ever have before and I have learned alot. It is deffinitly a bumpy road right now since none of us have been down this path. I told K the next morning that she is helping us to grow closer and has taught me and my husband to communicate better. She said that is all she wants for us. She also said she did not sleep all night because she was worried/thinking about us. I hope things gets better and quick I have such few moments to share with both of them together. ::sigh:: Any advice anyone?