View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 12:11 PM

What is there to say when things are going well? I definitely got over my funk on Friday. Went to get a pedicure, read a little, then went to Knight's place.

I think I spent about 3 or 4 nights over at Knight's place. Things have been getting pretty hot and heavy, but we have to wait to have sex until we've both gotten tested for STDs... we're both going today to get tested. I hope the results come in soon. In the meantime, I'm not spending the night over there again until this weekend... we could both use some distance to cool down a little. I'll still go see him, though.

Meanwhile, Romeo and I have been making like rabbits... is that normal? He sure isn't complaining, at any rate. We've always had good and relatively frequent sex, but it had slowed down to maybe 3-5 times a week. Lately it's back up to at least once a day, maybe more. Again... not that either of us is complaining.

I called out sick from work yesterday. Romeo and I both came down with a cold at some point. Knight went with me to go get Tylenol and stuff, and then came back to my place and made us chicken soup. After soup, I sat between Romeo and Knight on the sofa while Romeo played videogames and Knight and I surfed the internet. It was really nice to be close to both of them.

It's kind of weird how normal this all feels, if that makes any sense at all.