View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
Sometime I feel very positive about doing this, and other times I think about how complicated the logistics would be. Is there anyone out there in a poly relationship with two equal partners? Is there anyone out there with experience "coming out" as a poly to your mono SO. I'm terrified, but feel like I just can't go on with my heart in two places anymore. In my darkest times, I thought about suicide a little just to stop the constant pain.

Anyway, I'd really appreciate any advice I can get on this. I feel like I can't talk to anyone about it. Thanks for listening!
Yes there are others. I live with my two equal partners and have two others. All equal, just varying degrees of attention and merging of our lives.

People create what works for them without guilt. You can do that too as long as you are considerate of everyone involveds life and relationship goals, stay honest and on top of what you desire and remember to take it slow.

Do a tag search here for what interests you; perhaps "mono/poly" "lessons" "foundations" "coming out" (the last being more about coming out to people out side of the relationship) and read read read. There is lots to take in, maybe doing this with your boyfriend will help you all learn together.