View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairegoad View Post
The prize for most verbose, and wrong target audience goes to: "Goodmorning..
How are you doing..l must confess,your profile has really captured my attention and i will love to share in the joy of your smile,in fact i want to get to know you if you don't mind.Wow, I like your striking smile, could surely make an angel with broken wings go an extra mile. I miss being in love and after staying away from the love scene for long time due to reasons I will tell you later on as we get to know more about each other, I have finally decided to give love one last shot. You might be wondering why I am writing to you with distance between us. I am looking for my soul mate and I will look everywhere in the world for her. You have got the spark and smile and that's the first thing I look for. I will be glad if we get to know each other and become friends.You never know we could become the next success story on here as good couples.If you like,you can reach me by messenger or email. Please let me know if you wanted to talk and I will share my info with you.. .
I recognize this grammer and sticky sweet "too good to be true" bullshit. This is a scam artist. If you would follow up with him, you would find out that his wife died and he has a child which is ill and they are traveling away from home. After about 4 messages back and forth, he will ask you to send money. trust me......delete this loser.