View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKaos View Post
Incorporating new things into your sexual repertoire is a bit different than requiring your partner to report back to you every little thing...
Oh, I am not talking about a "requirement." My gf and I were talking about this last night though. While we dont require or demand to know every detail, we both feel more comfortable and less jealous if we know the general gist of most dates. I think it's like meeting a metamour, she or he usually seems less threatening in person. And information about what really happened on a date is less threatening than just not knowing and imagining it's all so much better with the other lover than it is with oneself.

Also, say I am going to meet up with J. Afteward, I tell my gf, "J is into XYZ." Then she might suggest I trying doing this or that with him as well, if it seems similar to something she has done with a person with that fetish. Then I can be a more creative knowledegable partner to J.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37

Last edited by Magdlyn; 06-19-2011 at 06:51 PM.