View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 11:20 AM

RP seems to be on the defensive.

@swingers: Thanks for your input, interesting point. It almost seems you are implying it takes work for swingers to keep emotions at bay with their sexual partners. Feelings would arise naturally and precautions must be made to keep the act purely physical and not (naturally, hormonally) emotional.

I found this to be the case with a swinger (T) my gf and I had sex with earlier this year. She was my gf's ex, and they used to swing a bit 10 years ago. T came out and told us that she purposely doesn't kiss other swingers while fucking, because kissing makes her feel those unwanted fond feelings. Oddly, she then proceeded to enthusiastically kiss me, my gf and my other lover that joined us that night. Maybe because she knew we were poly and she wanted to try that on for size.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37