View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 09:46 PM

What an emotionally exhausting day! I heard this morning that one of my client's passed away in the early hours of the morning. He was a good man and will be missed by many. I also had someone come in and tell me that her daughter had a tubal pregnancy and had surgery this morning. I'm glad that I get to be alone tonight. This work stuff is stuff I have to deal with by myself. I'm sad for my clients.

In brighter news I'm busy planning date nights, one tomorrow night with my dear husband. We need the time to talk to each other in a stress free type setting. What with him being broken and starting a new job I haven't exactly been pleasant and tolerant with him these past couple of weeks. It doesn't mean I love him any less he's just usually my outlet when things are bugging me so when it's stuff that has to do with him that's bugging me the outlet isn't exactly there. So the emotions build up and then the stress leaks out all over the place and I'm snippy and ill tempered.

RP and I are planning on a movie night sometime next week. We're going to see a very girly movie and I think it's going to be a blast. It will be nice to see her one on one for more than an hour.