View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 04:47 AM
SNeacail's Avatar
SNeacail SNeacail is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Near Disneyland
Posts: 1,681

If she leaves, you have to move out of the country? Please see an attorney and see what you need to do to protect yourself and your relationship with your child no matter what crazy decission she makes the next time she gets drunk.
Reply With Quote