View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 06:24 AM

Glad to find this forum! It's nice to be able to find like-minded people.

I'm a 24 year-old, pansexual female who's been in a relationship with my best friend, also a 24 year-old, pansexual female for several years now. We've had ups and downs as we've figured out what type of relationship we want, but have been looking for a male who'd be interested in a polyamory relationship with us (and possible BDSM associations in said relationships, but I won't go into that right now).

Let's see... What to say about me specifically? I'm a very creative person, with hobbies in the fiber arts (knitting, crocheting, etc) as well as an interest in writing. I love to read and like to consider myself an intelligent, sarcastically witty lady.

We'll soon be moving to Kentucky where I'll be pursuing my Master's in Biology. Eventually I hope to pursue a career in teaching Biology on the college level because I love to share my passion of ecology with others. Of course, that means I tend to geek out about Biology in my day to day life, especially about birds, lol. I love being around others who have their own passions to share, having someone share with me/teach me about something they love appeals deeply to me.

I look forward to having new people to have stimulating conversations with.