View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minxxa View Post
So are you talking about watching movies and playing games online or something? That's an idea... I'll have to try to figure out something. We did used to have skype dates every week or two, and some phone sex/video sex, but we haven't done that in... oh, about a month! LOL... so yeah, since he's had the GF our communication has been rarer and mostly conversations about what's going on with that relationship and my feelings about that relationship. Argh! I'll talk to him about getting that back online for sure...
Yeah, so we play a couple of Xbox games together, and also watch Netflix at the same time while in the same party, with the mics on. But if you're not a gamer, there would be nothing to stop you from watching a favourite tv show while on the phone together, or renting a movie together, etc.

Hell, if you like board games, you could find FB apps that you both like and can play at the same time.

Lots of options! Figure out what you like to do, and then how to do that together. I'm creative if you want to bounce ideas off of me.