View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 02:21 PM

Female, straight, bi-curious, open-minded?

The orientation thing seems more like a parameter than an actual accurate description of something. I have always had an attraction to females but I can count on both my hands the number of bona fide female encounters I've had in which I've felt switched on. Of those, only one led to a brief, mostly chaste relationship of sorts and one led to a "fling" wherein she'd make out with me at the club but no where else and it went on for a couple of months.

My main interest is in men at the moment but I'm loosely aware that this might be solely a product of my historical comfort zone and not a fair assessment of my orientation.

I am also open to the probability that I could come to love equally the right woman if she were introduced by a primary and we became plural at some point.

The possibilities are endless. I never know what's going to feel right later on and that's kind of the point to me.

I guess that makes me as close to a Unicorn as one can get without actually growing a horn and pooping rainbows.

How can you claim to love someone with all your heart if you can't stand to let them love with all of theirs?
-me