View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 11:49 PM
Location: Canada, where people yell yeha for ten days and throw up on there shoes.

Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
Well shit fire and save matches, fuck a duck and see what hatches!
You alway make me smile

Originally Posted by TruckerPete View Post
Freetime, prepare to meet a metric fucktonne of NRE. Be careful!
Yes. Yes indeed. It's like....a Train engine at or above red line, and growing.

Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
Yes be careful. Its sometimes smoke and mirrors until someone gets hurt and then all is revealed...
wishing you the best however.
Remember to go slow and think one step ahead if you can..

Ya whatever, NRE here we come....
lalala not listening, I know *tease*
good luck
Oh no dear RP, on this I am indeed listening. As much as I'm enjoying things on this side of the discussion, I will not do so at another's expense. I will slow things down if I start to see my actions causing problems. These relationships are fragile and new, only attention, desire and Truth will work. I absolutely admire these women and I am both startled and touched by there friendship.I also get that things may not last, life's like that. But while i'm here I'll endeavor to be a decent, loving human being.

Originally Posted by detritus View Post
I made this same mistaken assumption... we're working through it and I'm sure you and T can too.
Thanks D, I appreciate the support and encouragement. we cleared this up immediately last night. Once T was able to articulate the issue we spent time together doing the things you do when this comes up. The only way I know how to make this work is to deal immediately and honestly with the challenges as they arrive.

Be well everyone,