View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 09:04 PM

Anybody out there?

*crickets*

Well, I'm getting views, at any rate. Guess that's something.

So we talked (again) (DF and I, that is) about the poly thing today a few times. I'm trying not to be pushy about it, as I don't want to be like "ZOMG we have to start this NOW cause I wanna get it on with OG!!!1!" and freak him out. Plus I don't know where I stand with OG anyway, since I've pretty much agreed with DF to put that on hold until he's made a decision about this whole poly thing.

Well... He's still wanting me to hold on, but he's already looking. He just doesn't expect to find anybody anytime soon, if at all, so he doesn't think that the fact that he's looking means we should actually *start* "being poly".

Erm...

I guess I'm going to have to talk to him again, because I'm not sure how I feel about him being out there and looking, while I have an interest that I can't pursue. I mean, I guess it's what I "deserve" for finding someone I have an interest in before even bringing up poly as a possibility, but I wasn't out there looking for anybody in the first place - an interest just sort of happened. I don't know.

All the same, though. He was awfully cute today when he was getting ready for work - you could tell he was putting in that extra effort in his preening. His hair was gelled and combed nicely, he wore his favorite sunglasses. He's on the prowl, and I think it's adorable.

But darnit, I wanna prowl too! I just happen to have a particular target in mind.

Oh, well. I guess I just need to be patient. Despite all appearances of everything being perfectly fine, it IS really soon after I brought it up. I don't want to rush him. I don't want him to feel insecure. I want things to go as smoothly as possible, so I'm going to try and be patient and not get ahead of myself.