View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 08:13 PM

This worked out badly. I tried to gently bring it up again and flubbed it up. I admitted feelings of loooooove for him and he ended the relationship entirely...to spare my feelings. I'm slightly annoyed at this because I previously believed we had a friendship-love founded on mutual respect and honesty. I don't need a "white knight" protecting and policing the scene so I don't get hurt. I can handle myself, thankyouverymuch, and I would have appreciated the opportunity to come to any conclusions about what I can and can not "handle" on my own.
He broke my heart.

It sucked.

I'm over it and we're still friends.

His loss, I'm so damned easy to please. I would have been good for him and he me. We would have made quite a team.

I've already begun to look elsewhere; I just don't allow myself to stay heartbroken for long. I've met a really sexy, smart, successful gentleman at a tubing/camping event this past weekend. We had hot makeout time in the hottub and we have plans to see each other again in a few weeks.

I've also got another lovely boy simmering "out there." I'm amusing myself. He knows it. We have quite the little tête-à-tête going back and forth on text.

Love it.

I spent Friday evening dancing and making out with boys (and a girl) to get my catharsis on and my heart in good spirits. It worked.

Ethical slut? Hell yes.

How can you claim to love someone with all your heart if you can't stand to let them love with all of theirs?
-me

Last edited by stargazer23; 06-07-2011 at 09:15 PM.