View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 03:02 PM

Thank you lovingradiance, it was no particular person really.

I have VERY strong feelings about cheating, as you can see and very firm beliefs.... those beliefs come from hard earned experience and on the misfortunes of others...

I am always willing to sway my opinion and although I am a hard ass about certain things, I am open to hearing both sides of the coin. PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG IN THIS! I just can not see any positives to cheating AT ALL. There is always a better alternative in my opinion.

I guess I just find it hard to swallow that someone would say that I am judging when they are obviously judging me by even saying that. I'm not stupid, I know that there is far more going on in peoples lives than we read on here. I know this because there is far more going on in my life than what is said on here.

Please don't assume that if you read stuff on a forum that people say that you know them. You know one small portion of their life and that IS IT. When I write on here it is to that portion of their life that I have an opinion, not of them as people. I don't know them, they don't know me. If I want to get to know them or them me then I invest the time elsewhere, not on here. I have started some good friendships on this forum and I can say that they started when we talked away from here, not necessarily on here. Perspective on these things would be appreciated.
Anyone want to be friends on Facebook?
Send me your name via PM
My blog