View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minxxa View Post
I like that one, I'm stealing it!

the other really odd thing is when I'm on (normally just to check messages really quick once or twice a week), and somebody hops on and tries to chat with you. I guess that's normal, but I don't like it. Send me a message, let me check out the profile, If I'm interested we'll see. But I don't like "chatting" online with anybody I don't already know in real life. It's not a good way to meet people and to me it's like somebody coming to your house instead of calling first. I'm not a big fan of that either...

I am assuming there are a lot of people out there that enjoy passing their hours chatting with mysterious strangers. I am not one of those people.
I always quickly check their profile before chatting. If they are a high match, seem intelligent and look OK, I will chat them, if I have time. I think it's good to hear their voice in real time, not in a carefully composed message.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 58, living with:
miss pixi, 37, who is dating (NRE):
Master, 32