View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 12:56 PM

Back in Allston from Philadelphia after 4 days. 8 hour drive Thursday and Sunday, 2 days of sessions Friday and Saturday at the Transhealth Conference, which is growing exponentially every year. Feeling educated, but overwhelmed and tired. Gonna drop the gf at her therapy in Boston today and then head home to Lowell for a couple days of rest... as well as a swim and probably a few hours at my nanny job Tuesday and/or Wed.

Cindie, I am so glad you're lining up some work, retail and/or dogsitting! We paid a dogsitter to watch my gf's dogs while we were out of town. She stops by twice a day, one time just lets the dogs out in the backyard for pottying, and one time she takes them for a 20 min walk. So, 30 mins a day, and we pay her $10 per visit. $20 for 30 mins work per day, not bad!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37