View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 11:52 PM

Glow, maybe you have just been trying out all the options. There is nothing wrong with that at all. Now things are changing and you can decide what you want to do next. That could take some time. It took me a long time to leave my wife for my now husband. It took two years in fact... but it ended up that it was really the path I was meant to take. Be patient with yourself and decide for yourself what works for you...

Others will always object and judge, that is a given, its our taking it on that is the thing to watch for. Don't take it on, but use what they said to decide what works for you. You are fully entitled to be mono and think poly is great for those who want that.... you have a bank of knowledge now from your experience that will likely be invaluable as the years go on and new relationships come to the surface... its all in the bank. You made investments and can draw on that and whatever you put in your relationship bank account. Staying where you don't feel comfortable is like going in debt... uncomfortable and unsustainable.

Keep at it girl, a change she is a comin' me thinks