Thread: Life is funny
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitterborn View Post
R comes over once or twice a week, him and M usually get to see each other for a little bit every day and there is lots of texting and calls. I pretty much get the lion's share of time with her. She is happier, she is fufilled, it has made our relationship better because of that.

R and I text some and the three of us have meaningful conversation when we are together, we are all friends, we all have our own time together and alone.

If we were to all live together I don't know how I would feel, I don't know how she would choose which bed to sleep in or whose hand to hold. At this point it's not something I have to worry about so I don't let it bother me. I will cross that bridge if we ever get to it.

Currently though, I want what she has. I am envious of her situation.... I am looking at people with a different set of eyes, I know it's possible now and I see how good it can be for the one in the middle.
These are all awesome things Bitterborn. You are in a really good place emotionally it seems, and very accepting. I am a bit envious. How long have you been in a poly situation?

The bolded sentence I get. I have similar worries. And I am the poly one!

Mattressmate-
Quote:
I never expected, nor did I want, to fall in "love" with anyone other than my husband. Not that I have ever believed in monogamy but "love" is a whole other story for me.

Falling in "love" with R was not what I wanted. It has been a strugle just on that point. Much less telling my Beloved (Bitterborn) that I was in love with another man.

Talk about fear. lol
I so get this!!!! Thanks for sharing your perspective.

Last edited by Morningglory629; 06-01-2011 at 04:59 AM.