View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castalia View Post
yeah, i found myself in this situation again this weekend with our friend H. we banter and tease back and forth but i honestly can't tell if some of it is flirting or not, . to add to my feelings over the whole thing, my fiancee C has said that H fills a relationship need i have and that we're really cute together. i'm glad that C is comfortable with me hanging out with H when we're all together and enjoys it but what if i would like to explore this further? i have suspected on occasion that H might have feelings for me but he doesn't know about the whole poly thing. as for me i'm unsure of my feelings for H, he's interesting, fun to spend time with and cute in that brainy sort of way but i don't know.
This is my life. Right here. Oh man. It's like I'm back in junior high - does he like like me? Or just like me? We flirt, we talk, we enjoy each other's company...and he knows I'm married and I don't know if that's a deal-breaker or not. It's not for husband; he's said the exact same thing that C has said to you. I'd be a liar if I said it wasn't a little fun, but it's also nerve-wracking.