View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
It sounds like you are doing all you can at this point then and I really hope that your patience and persistence pays off.

Things on here are not always what they seem so do it your way and keep at creating the life you want...

The most important thing I have noticed from writing to people on here and off of here, is that taking time, and being patient rather than jumping the gun seems to bring better solutions and understanding to how it will work for the individuals involved. I hope in some way that knowledge I am passing on helps.
RedPepper, it does help, thank you. I'm intrigued, confused and curious about this way of living and loving... I never realised it had a label and its own jargon, let alone a community.

I will be patient. When I reached a breaking point in my relationship (and with myself), it all came out in a rush and although I felt elated to let it all out, I can see now that in future, it might be better for me to take things slowly... let things settle.... give myself and whomever else some time for things to sink in. I'll take my time.... and try my best to create the life I want, whatever that may turn out to be.

thanks.