View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourGirl View Post
This. About 100 times.

Not everyone wants to talk or 'communicate' until the cows come home. Honesty is much more important, and self-revelations are great to share....but dissecting every aspect of something, leaves differing schools in differing places.
I guess that would place me in kind of a hybrid school (I almost never fit completely in a category, anyway) I'm mostly okay with letting things be chill, but eventually, I have questions and trying to ignore them just makes me feel like my head's going to pop.

I dig the trust/respect/honesty/open communication thing. I need to be able to feel like I can speak freely and be safe from judgment (I do). Now that I've put it out there and been reassured of a few things, I feel like I can chill.

I'm like: tell me what's up now so we can get it over with and move on to the fun stuff.

How can you claim to love someone with all your heart if you can't stand to let them love with all of theirs?
-me