View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 09:16 PM

Default About Me

I'm 19, I won't give you my name mostly because I don't like it. You can call my Lady Isobel, or Izzy if I like you enough. I'm young, but I have worldly experience. I'm bisexual, preferring women for the emotional bit and men for the physical. Not saying I don't like both parts with the same person, and I've actually never been with more than one at a time. All though I'm looking for a girl, I'm really picky (read "shallow"), and I recently dealt with a heartbreak from my first love. It was her fault, and I don't talk to or about her anymore.

I have a two year old son, he's the light of my life. I'm still with his father, who was my first as I was his. It's kind of like a fairy tale, because that stuff never happens. We've been together for 3 1/2 years. I would love to have a girl to throw into the mix (as previously mentioned), but if the right girl never comes along I could die happy just the way things are. He's a great guy, 5 months younger than me. We both graduated high school and will be heading to college in a year's time. He works graveyards at the local Walmart, I quit my job two weeks ago. It's killing me being at home all the time, but at least I get to spend all my time with my baby boy.

I write A LOT. I plan to attend college and gain a Masters in English Literature to go on to be a novelist. If you want a peak at my stuff, just let my know. I love showing off my work and getting it critiqued. It is the only aspect in which I take criticism well.

I'm a tad high-strung (HA! Just a tad?). I like things to go my way, and I'm super selfish in everything but my husband and son. I am an arrogant SOB, and I will never deny it. Actually, arrogance is my favorite character trait. You'd know that with one look at my dear Isobel.