View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somegeezer View Post
I can't stand... Child services.
They really think they are the be all and end all on YOUR children. You know what's worse? They hire people who DON'T EVEN HAVE CHILDREN to tell YOU how to look after YOURS! I have to say my cherrytory is an AMAZING mother. She absolutely loves her child to pieces and does everything so well. The kid is healthy as could be and has everything she needs.

Then child services come and tell cherry - "No, you have to do it our way now or we will take your child off you. You're going to have to stay with your child 24/7 and she will not be allowed anywhere without you."

How can expect anyone to do that? Threatened with your child being taken off you too? I'm seriously pissed off, as you can see for good reason too! It's times like this that I really hate the way people abuse their power. Power that nobody should have in the first place!
So sorry to hear this.. Unfortunately, Child Protective Services here in the US isn't any better. I have a good friend who is a great mother, who is dealing with something similar only she had her child taken away and is now fighting to get him back.

Hopefully all works out anc Cherry won't be harassed by them anymore.