View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappiestManAlive View Post

I'm getting long winded. How about I say Third - some questions, if you don't mind?

How long have you been together?

Is this discovery that she's "poly" something new, maybe related to other things going on, etc?

Are your "poly" thoughts a result of the recent issues, or have they always been there and "suppressed"?

That's a start if you'd like input and help...
We have been together for 11 years now 10 as a married couple.

Ive only recently discovered the definition of poly. I used to think she was just sexually liberal and a close kin to a hippie.She had an affair that I caught her in and it continued for several years afterwards.But bottom line is I know she loves this other guy as well as me.So I guess I knew she was poly but didnt know what poly was.

My thoughts of having 2 or more partners has allways been there butI refused to give those feelings any credit.I was afraid of what ppl would think, say and I feared I would be alone in the end if it didnt work out.So my recent actions are a result of the brutal honesty my Wife laid on me last friday about the fact that she is poly and still wants me to be her husband and lover.

Im not a great or even proficient typer so if things get hard to follow Ill try to slow myself downI really just want to live a happy and full life.

MACA