View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerPete View Post
First, the region you live in. How accepting are people generally?
Well I think BlackUnicorn summed that up pretty well. I guess I mentioned that I was shocked because one of our friends in particular. My wife has slept with this friend (N) before we where together, she has always been a close friend to my wife. We all knew that N had a big crush on me. N is now living abroad for the time being. She took the news badly, I dont get this, as there has been a bit of sexual tension between us in the past... People are confusing!

Quote:
how are you coming out to people? Do you come across as feeling shame, or like it's a secret? Or, are you acting more like it's just another fact about your relationship
I would say the latter, Me and my wife are very comfortable with this at the moment, and are just really enjoying ourselves. And the best thing is that it feels complely normal!

Quote:
when it comes to family, throw everything out the window and hope for the best.
I actually cannot wait to break it to my family. I will of course wait untill I see them in the flesh, which will probably be some time. My dad I know will get it, he's the best friend I could ever have. My mum wont understand, or say anything, and my brother will be unaccepting and shocked.

I guess it didnt go so well for you?