View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL4everu2 View Post
... The longer they are together, the more those feelings develop. It's natural.

We tell people we are looking for FWB's, and that we are "open" to the idea of a "relationship" type thing. Then USUALLY, they will say they are open to that idea also. Even if they aren't sure what it is. LOL So it takes a while to build up to this type of relationship I guess. But is that any different than a single person dating? A single person may date 3 or 4 people at the same time. Experiencing sexual relations with all of them. However, because I'm married and in a open committed relationship, I am supposed to be different?
Well, you know, TL, your last quad broke up when the other husband got jealous of you and his wife getting too "serious," in love, whatever... I hope you're not setting yourselves up for that impasse again.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37