View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 03:09 PM

Hi Erin, thanks for replying

Quote:
You have not mentioned if J is faithful to you or has straying tendencies like you.
He's faithful. I've never had any inclination to think he has at any time cheated on me. We live together and I know for a fact he doesn't know many people here and he doesn't go out much, so I am not the least bit worried about his loyalty.

Quote:
How does he view relationships and sex?
Definitely no cheating in a mono relationship. He puts a lot of emphasis on trust and honesty in our relationship as do most mono couples. As for sex, he's pretty wild about it. We're both very sexual people. He engaged in recreational sex when he was single and he's been involved in threesomes before. He's really open about his bisexuality but he's never had sex with a man, only made out with a few male friends. So I know he's open to exploring new things while he's single. Not so sure about mono. Again I'm not sure how he will feel about the poly thing because he's the jealous type. I have a lot of male friends and J gets jealous when I spend time with them. I don't know how he will feel about sharing me, especially if I want another male partner, which I definitely do.

Quote:
When do you think you'll talk to J about your wishes?
He was away visiting his family for the weekend and he's returning today. I plan on starting the conversation later in the day, so he has time to unpack and eat dinner etc. before I throw this life changing curve ball at him.
and leap into the ripe air
Alive
with closed eyes
to dash against darkness
in the sleeping curves of my body
Shall enter fingers of smooth mastery
with chasteness of sea-girls
Will I complete the mystery
of my flesh
I will rise
After a thousand years
lipping